1. NATURE AND PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTED
1.1 Pandolab does not collect your personal data unless (a) it is provided to Pandolab voluntarily by you after (i) you have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws.
1.2 In order to facilitate the correct installation of the Rametron software in your device, certain metadata from your hardware such as IP addresses, MAC addresses, file name, file path, operating system type and version etc are automatically collected by Pandolab. Pandolab may also collect further information about you (usually only your email) when you want to reinstall the Software with a recovery key, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with Pandolab. Pandolab shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
1.3 Your personal data may be collected by Pandolab for any or all of the following purposes:
- performing service obligations in the course of or in connection with your usage of Rametron software;
- verifying your identity;
- responding and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- managing your relationship with Pandolab;
- sending your marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions;
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
- any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
2. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1 Pandolab may disclose your personal in certain situations as follows:
- Third-Service Providers - Pandolab may share your personal data with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
- Third-Party Advertisers - Pandolab may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads with or within Rametron. These companies may use personal data about your visits to our website and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- Marketing Communications - With your informed consent (opt-in) Pandolab may share your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
- By Law or to Protect Rights - If Pandolab believe the release of personal data about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, Pandolab may share your personal data as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging personal data with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
2.2 Pandolab does not sell any personal personal data under any circumstances whatsoever. Pandolab discloses only that personal data that is necessary for the third party to deliver their specific service and Pandolab takes all reasonable measures to ensure they keep your personal data fully secure and not use it for any purpose other than the one under which it was disclosed. All third parties are carefully screened so Pandolab can ensure that there are adequate controls in place in accordance with applicable laws.
3. WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
3.1 Any consent you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request Pandolab to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
3.2 While Pandolab respects your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, Pandolab may not be in a position to continue providing the software or services to you and Pandolab shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request.
3.3 Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
4.ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
4.1 If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which Pandolab holds about you or information about the ways in which Pandolab use or disclose your personal data, or (b) a correction request to edit or update any of your personal data which Pandolab holds about you, you may submit your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
4.2 Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, Pandolab will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
4.3. Pandolab will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. Should Pandolab not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, Pandolab will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which Pandolab will be able to respond to your request. If Pandolab are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, Pandolab shall generally inform you of the reasons why Pandolab are unable to do so (except where Pandolab is not required to do so under the PDPA).
5. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
5.1 To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, Pandolab has introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption and the use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by Pandolab, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
5.2 Unfortunately, no method of electronic storage or transmission over the Internet is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, Pandolab strives to protect the security of your information and is constantly reviewing and enhancing the security measures. Pandolab will notify you promptly in the event of any breach of your personal data which might expose you to serious risk.
6. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
6.1 Pandolab may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
6.2 Pandolab will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
7. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
Pandolab generally does not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore. However, if it does so, Pandolab will obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and will take all steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA.
Pandolab has a “Data Protection Officer” who is responsible for resolving questions, comments, feedback or requests relating to personal data protection policies and procedures. This Data Protection Officer can be reached at the following address:
Attn: Data Protection Officer, Pandolab Pte Ltd
Address: 68 Circular Road, #02-01 Singapore (049422)